Society of Dairy Cattle Veterinarians
of the NZVA
- About us
- For veterinary professionals
- For the public
- Jobs & Classifieds
- NZVA positions and resources
- Contact us
- 2021 Conference
To represent a united dairy veterinary profession that is recognised and respected nationally and internationally.
To enable the profession to remain relevant, healthy and sustainable in a changing world, through proactive leadership and being the voice of dairy cattle veterinarians in New Zealand.
We do this by:
- Liaising with stakeholders such as DairyNZ, the Ministry for Primary Industries, Fonterra, DCANZ, Federated Farmers and the Dairy Women’s Network.
- Lobbying on key issues affecting our profession.
- Developing tools, resources, standard operating procedures, policy and services for veterinarians and for farmers.
- Supporting our members by engaging and listening to their feedback and experience.
- Keeping members updated on changes in legislation and developments.
- Helping to develop future-focused professional development for our members through courses, workshops and conferences.
Members receive regular eNews updates and a quarterly print newsletter to keep them updated on the latest in our field.
You can get in touch with our committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the NZVA office.
Society of Dairy Cattle Veterinarians Membership
Membership is included for NZVA members as part of your annual subscription fee – sign-up when you join or renew your membership. Or, to join outside the membership renewal period please email email@example.com.
DCV Members Area
NZVA members can access member only content by logging in to the website and using the links in the left hand navigation.
Society of Dairy Cattle Veterinarians Committee
Stephen Hopkinson (President), Steve Cranefield (Vice President), Kate Gloyn (Treasurer), Caleb King, David Dymock, Duncan Crosbie, Greg Lindsay, Tennielle Ellingham