Complementary Veterinary Medicine Branch
of the NZVA
- About us
- For veterinary professionals
- For the public
- Jobs & Classifieds
- NZVA positions and resources
- Contact us
- 2021 Conference
To provide educational opportunities and support to veterinarians, as well as the public to make use of integrative medicine, thus encouraging sustainable healthcare options and working towards a healthier planet.
We do this by:
- Increasing awareness amongst our colleagues and the public about integrative healthcare and the importance that it has in the future of sustainable healthcare (looking after the long-term health and welfare of the animal as well as the environment and the community)
- Encouraging a greater national acceptance and practice of various complementary therapy tools by providing educational opportunities for vets in general practice as well as a support base to assist with integrative veterinary practice
- Working to enhance animal welfare by educating the public about the importance of responsible animal ownership and the broad range of options available for the healthcare of their animals.
- Boosting membership to the CVM and therefore the NZVA thereby supporting our veterinary community
- Liaising with overseas like-minded veterinarians and their respective associations
You can get in touch with our committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the NZVA office.
Complementary Veterinary Medicine Branch Membership
Membership is included for NZVA members as part of your annual subscription fee – sign-up when you join or renew your membership. Or, to join outside the membership renewal period please email email@example.com.